Cycling has a positive effect to restore the knee flexion after surgery. The ROM-Flex is suitable for all types of exercise bikes but also for all types of (electric) bikes. With the ROM-Flex on your exercise bike you can work at home on your recovery.
To start cycling with the ROM-Flex, only a 70 degrees bend/flex of your knee is needed for pedaling. The ROM-Flex to be used only for the knee which doesn’t bend as much as it should.
Besides of the use on an exercise bike, the ROM-Flex can be used also on a (electric) bike to keep your mobility.
The ROM-Flex can be fitted permanently on to your bike, in case the bending of your knee remains limited.
The correct riding position is important
After surgery, you can start immediately with the cycling exercises. The ROM-Recover is adjustable according to the level of progress made from 70 until 110 degrees flexion.
The working principle of this device is that it will let your leg straighten at the bottom of the stroke but let your knee bend less at the top of the pedal stroke. How it will function is shown in the YouTube video on this page.
The ROM-Flex will keep you cycling in the correct riding position and put load on your joints in the correct manner.
- The ROM-Flex is suitable for all types of exercise bikes and (electric) bikes and is easy to install.
- You install this cycling device against the existing crank (pedal arm) of your exercise bike.
- To supply you the correct fastening materials, we like to know the brand name and type of your exercise bike. With this information we can let you know whether and extra pedal and crank bolt are required, yes or no.
- How the ROM-Flex must be installed is shown in the video on this page.
Buy the ROM-Flex
The ROM-Flex is made of high-quality aluminum, anodised in a neutral or black finish.
You can buy the ROM-Flex for your left leg (ROM-Flex, left) or for your right leg (ROM-Flex, right). While ordering, please indicate if you need the ROM-Flex for your right of left leg.
- The price per piece (left or right): €229,00
- Extra pedal per piece (left or right): €14,75
- Extra crank bolt per piece (left or right): €16,70
|Within the EU|
Outside the EU
Prices are VAT included.
After we have received the brand name and type of your exercise bike, we will inform you whether an extra pedal and crank bolt will be necessary.
More information needed?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can use the contact form, or you can always give us a call.: +31 (0)20 777 4075